6 Reasons U.S. Processing Payments Is The Best Alternative To Square
More than ever, customers are demanding cashless purchases. As a result, small businesses MUST find an easy, affordable, and secure way to process credit card transactions. At US Processing Payments©, we understand budgets and service are both pivotal to our clients’ success. We offer affordable prices, combined with in-store, online, and mobile solutions. Therefore, we are the perfect alternative to Square Marketplace for merchants. Local corner restaurants, contractors, travelling artists, and many other small businesses can all make it big by accepting credit cards today.
The ABCs of credit card processing
Virtually every business today needs to accept debit and credit cards. In fact, our seemingly outdated credit cards continue to be the most popular payment method. This includes everything from physical retail operations to e-commerce settings. Because many consumers no longer carry cash, credit card processing may be required to make the sale.
Processing credit or debit card payments can be simple. First, a business needs to establish a merchant account with a credit card processing service, like an independent sales organization (ISO) or a merchant bank. Then, this processing service should help a business owner set up an in-store, online, or mobile solution. When a business runs a sales transaction, this routes through the credit card processing company, which captures funds generated from the sale and then releases it to the business’s bank account.
In some instances, services offered by credit card processing companies have become much too complex. They can also be loaded with limitations, hidden fees (or high fees), and poor customer service. At US Processing Payments©, we equip our customers with easy-to-use, state of the art services and equipment. And, we provide transparent rates as well as outstanding customer service.
US Processing Payments© vs. Square fees 2020
Let’s take a brief look at how credit card fees work. First, each of the major credit card companies (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) charge an “interchange fee” for each sales transaction. Typically, this is a percentage of the actual sale plus some arbitrary flat amount. For example, if we’re talking about a $25 sale, the credit card company may charge 1.5% + $0.10, or a $0.48 fee.
Credit card companies set these wholesale rates each year and charge them to every credit card processing company in the industry. Then, when a business processes a transaction, the credit card processing company adds on their fee, passing the total amount on to the merchant. At US Processing Payments©, our fees are affordable and transparent. We simply pass on the wholesale cost from the card issuer plus a small transparent fee starting at 0.2% + 10 cents per swipe or manual entry. This is typically a far better value for small businesses than Square’s current processing fee of 2.6% + $0.10. In fact, a small business could save up to 30% with our rates.
As a third party payment processor, Square has also been known to put holds on accounts or even terminate them. This may happen when their risk department decides a business is too much of a liability. Furthermore, the Square platform is complex and layered. This can make it difficult to determine if it is the right solution for your business.
Transparent Credit Card Transaction Fees
Accept Credit Card payments faster, easier, and cheaper with US Processing Payments.
Synchronous Payment Integrations
Under the hood of your business lives an entanglement of digital processes.
Contactless Payment Systems
The demand for contactless payments is on the rise and rapidly becoming the preferred payment method worldwide.
6 reasons to partner with US Processing Payments
In a word, US Processing Payments© offers solutions that will allow your small business to thrive. We deliver sophisticated and cost effective products and services that address complex business challenges. Stop overpaying for your credit card processing. Partner with us and enjoy the following benefits:
- Grow your revenue! Quickly and easily accept payments on your website, in-person, over the phone, or on a mobile device. We have the hardware and software options that meet your needs.
- Great pricing for a tight budget. No upfront fees. Next day funding. No cancelation or early termination fees. And…we offer some of the lowest merchant account rates in the US, beating our competitors by up to 30%!
- Business your way. Our clients receive outstanding, personalized service from our highly knowledgeable account managers. And, our tech support staff is there for you 24/7/365 to ensure rapid problem resolution. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
- Business made easy. We streamline the billing and collection process through integration and offer a simple reconciliation process that saves you precious time.
- Security and peace of mind. Put your trust in US Processing Payments. We are a registered ISO (Wells Fargo Bank), not a 3rd party payment processor. We are fully compliant with PCI security standards, backing our services with address verification, card verification value, and end-to-end secure socket layer encryption.
- No contracts! Our goal is to win you over with great pricing and superior service, not by locking you into a contract.
Please contact us online or by calling +1 888-788-2201 (M-F, 8:30am – 4:30am Central). Our account managers will help you establish a new merchant account, a payment gateway, or place an order for credit card processing equipment.